fredag 1. mai 2009

Washington House Inn, Cedarburg, WI, USA

This is not a hotel, so no stars here!

I had written an e-mail to tell the that I would have a late arrival. When I came, they already knew who I was. Very smooth and easy.

Well, this is not Chicago Intercontinental, but it was a very romantic and charming (although I am sure my son would have called it a home for old people....:-D). The sink was not in the bathroom, but outside. The toiletries were Neutrogena, and surprisingly, they were very good!








I got two of these small bottles with water, every day.



I did only eat breakfast once. Not because it wasn't good but because I didn't have time to eat the other days. This is the breakfast room. The breakfast was continental and it was included.




The hotel also had free wireless internet.

If I would stay here again? Well, if this hotel was in another city, with lots of 5* hotels, I think I would have chosen different. In Cedarburg I don't think there are many other options. Besides that, the hotel fits very well into this small, "cosy", romantic city, so yes, next time I am going to Cedarburg, I'll stay here again. I may choose a bigger room if going with my family, but for only me, this was more than enough.

Ingen kommentarer: