mandag 13. april 2009

What to shop in Aberdeen?

Well... I didn't shop much in Aberdeen. They have all the department-stores, but if you don't like shopping there, it's not much to shop. I bought some books at Waterstones, as I always do while in UK. Since it was close to Easter I also filled my suitcase with... Easter-eggs! :-D




Buying Easter-eggs is a tradition in UK. In Norway we have smaller Easter-eggs, with marzipan. In UK they have those very big eggs made of chocolate. I bough a lot for presents to friends and family.



Because of all the chocolate, I had to buy some tooth-paste too... Haha, no... It's just that I LOVE this tooth-paste and we don't have this in Norway. Since it was on sale at Boots, I filled up my suitcase... Chocolate and tooth-paste...:-D

Ingen kommentarer: