søndag 30. november 2008

Hotel Palacio Estoril, Estoril 5*

3 days
April 2008

This hotel gave me the feeling of a TRUE 5*.

The hotel had sent me driving directions and we had no problem with finding the hotel. Outside the hotel they had a private parking place for free! Fantastic!

The hotel was impressive, so was the service and room. The toiletries were Molton Brown. Small chocolates with a note with the weather-forecast at the pillow at the turn-down service was also very nice.













The breakfast was FANTASTIC. Full English, sweets, cakes, champagne, juices etc... I could have sit there forever!

We never tried the swimming-pool as the weather wasn't that nice. BUT it looked very nice, so did the garden.

So far this is one of the best hotels I have been to and I will go back. I can highly recommend it.

Ingen kommentarer: