søndag 30. november 2008

Radisson SAS Hamburg, Germany 4*

1 week
August 2008

The hotel was easy to find, traveling with car. The best way to find it was to follow the direction to the "messe-center".

The hotel itself is like other Radisson SAS hotels. You know what you get. However the breakfast is one of the best I have had. There were something for everybody.

There were a swimming-pool at the second floor (or third?). The weather wasn't nice, so we didn't sit outside, but there were some sun-beds outside. If the weather had been better I am sure I would have liked sitting there. :) The swimming-pool was quite big, for being at a hotel and there were sun-beds alongside the pool.

Don't go to the wax-museum! It was a really disappointing site. We were finished after 5 min...

If you like walking in a nice park, I can recommend the park close to Radisson SAS. I don't remember the name, something with "bloomen". The park is big, have lots of chairs and things to do for children. The flower-arrangements are beautiful! In the evenings there are light-shows with some (crappy :-D) classical music. It lasted for 30 min. and, in my opinion, that was too long. 5 min. would be enough! :)







Hamburg is a place for shoppaholics. However I never came in "shopping-modus". I didn't buy anything there! A pity...:)

Ingen kommentarer: