onsdag 26. august 2009

Shopping in Tokyo


The prices are pretty much the same as in Europe and USA, some of the European brands are even a little bit more expensive, but they are also more expensive in the USA. Like Ferragamo, as I am always looking for, are less expensive in Europe than in Japan and USA.

It’s only in Tokyo they have 4-5-6 Hermes and LV shops (I don’t know how many, but I have seen at least 4 Hermes at different places in Tokyo!) As I said previously, it also now looks like it can be possible for a size M. to get clothes in Japan.





You get Chanel, Burberry, Ferragamo, Hermes, LV, Prada… everything… They even have a Harrods!



I have always thought that Ginza was the place to shop. It is, but nearly everywhere you can find nice shops with most of the high-ends designers. Some places are even better than Ginza because they are not that busy.

You can find perfume and cosmetics everywhere. Kanebo, Shiseido and Shu Umuera are made in Japan. You can get Kanebo and Shiseido cheaper than home, but they are sold under another name. Kanebo is sold as Lunasol. I never saw any Kanebo-products, only Kanebo signs and Lunasol products. I bought some Lunasol last time I was in Japan and I am going to buy some more now.



This is the floor-plan from the Sony-building. The Sony building is a 7 floor building where you can try and see all the newest Sony-products. They have one floor with overseas products, more expensive, but with English manuals and international key-board etc... You also get a 1 year warranty. I fell in love with a VERY small Vaio-pc, in fact, it is the lightest notebook in the world! I haven't seen it in Norway yet, so don't think it has come..... I WANT IT! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: