onsdag 26. august 2009

Who said it is expensive in Japan?




You can eat very cheap and very expensive in Japan. We have eaten sushi and tempura twice for about 20 GbP for both of us!

For a strange reason I don't like the sushi I get here in Japan. I think there are two reasons why. 1. It smells very heavy of vinegar (which is in the sushi-rice). 2. The fish-slices are too big. 3. Sometiems you don't know what you have gotten and I don't like surprises.

Today I decided to buy myself some lunch at the supermarked.

I got all this and 2. l. of water, 1 l. of Coke and two small bottles of water for about 15 Gbp! And yes, it was too much. I only ate 1/3... :-D We have a refridgerator at the room, luckely... :-D

One thing I LOVE with Japan is that I am never afraid to get sick when eating here. Everything is so clean and tidy.

Ingen kommentarer: