lørdag 25. april 2009

High, higher, highest!

When looking through all my photos from todays bus-trip, I discovered that there are lots of high houses in Chicago. For every high house we passed the bus-driver said: "This is the next highest, was the highest, the third highest.... house..." And people said oh and ah and took pictures. Of course I did the same!





Would you be the builder here? Scary....



This was the highest house in Chicago in 17 (or was it 18?) something. The house is built in brick, even the walls inside!




This is Saers tower. The highest building in Chicago. I'm a chicken, I didn't dare to go up...




This is yet another high building, but the funny thing with this building i that they have the parking-deck in the middle of the building! You can see the way to the parking-deck in the ceiling.



This is not the highest, but the biggest in square meters.







Ingen kommentarer: