lørdag 25. april 2009

Wyndham O'Hare Hotel 3*, Chicago, USA

Well, not exactly Intercontinental Chicago...:)

The lobby was HOT, could need some air-conditioning. There were a fan there, but it didn't work very well. The cheking in went easy, without any problems.

I had read reviews of this hotel at tripadvisor and was expecting something very bad. The room is bigger than at the Intercontinental and the bed looks nice. There *is* air-condition here, but it's not very effective. The temperature when I came to my room was 28 degrees C! I tried to speed it up, but nothing happened. The good, old, "opening the window" worked better!






The bathroom is very small and the shower/bathtub was not very attractive...





I am curious about these toiletries as they look good!





Thumbs up for the coffe-maker with pods AND cups of paper! Maybe not very environment friendly, but very friendly for a clean-freak. :-D Nice with bottled water too! (However, not sure if it is complimentary or not...)

It will be interesting to see how the conference-rooms work if there is no air-condition there... We'll see tomorrow. I would NOT have stayed at this hotel in the middle of the summer!

I am going to investigate the area now, see if there are any places to eat/drink. When driving in it looked like it's in the middle of no-where, but close to the airport. Right now, when having the windows open, I can hear the traffic from the airport very well, but it may be different when I close the windows. Eeeeh, I will either be cooked or troubled with the noise from the airport.... :-/

Ingen kommentarer: