fredag 10. april 2009

Steigenberger Park hotel 5*, Dusseldorf, Germany

March 2009, 3 days.

THIS was a TRUE 5*!

I got the true 5* feeling at once entering the hotel. In fact, I got the feeling before I went in! :)

The check-in was efficient and the receptionist small-talked and was very friendly. Why don't the other hotels understand the importance of the small-talk?

The room was nice, with fruit and bottled water.



The bathroom was... oooooh, very nice.... And the toiletries? Mmmmm... Although they were their own brand it felt very luxurious. You got everything from toothbrush to soap to bath-salt to "high-shine" nail-files. And everything packed in luxurious packages. Heaven for a "toiletries-freak"!





The breakfast was not the best I have had, but it was nice and quite and you could get sparkling wine.

Everybody at the hotel always smiled and were very friendly. THIS is how a tr






The location of this hotel is one of the best. It's close to the fine shopping and it's close to the metro. I never tried the sauna/wet-room, but it looked very nice. I wished they had a spa at this hotel!

Ingen kommentarer: