lørdag 8. mars 2008

Beauty International Dusseldorf

WOW, WOW, WOW!

This is the largest beauty-show I have ever been to. There were 9 halls. I don't know if all of them were used, but at least 5-6 were.

The nail-section was as big as half the Excel in London! After hours at the nail-section my feet couldn't bare me to the other halls! All the well known brands were there, but also lots of brands I've never heard of.










The world championship in nails was held too. This picture is from the competition area.Today it was gel category. I don't know how many countries that entered, but I could see the Norwegian, the Danish, the German, the Swedish and the Finish flag. (I am not very good in flags...) As I know the Finish girl, from the internet, I met her and we had a chat. It was very nice getting to know her!

I'll go back tomorrow, before my flight home. I promise, I'll be back next year!

Ingen kommentarer: