mandag 3. mars 2008

Bicester outlet village


I took the tube from the hotel to Marelybond and then an hour with train to Bicester North. There are always mini-buses outside the station, and it's only a 5 min. drive to the outletvillage.





My favorite shops are there, and as always I found something nice....

Furla bag. And guess what? My laptop fits! (To make a long story short, some years ago I bought a very nice laptop-bag... the only problem was that my laptop didn't fit! I refused to change it, so it has been laying in my closet until I got my new laptop some months ago. The only thing that mattered when I got the new laptop was: Will it fit the laptop-bag? :-D)

Molton Brown toiletries. The last months I have been collecting Molton Brown toiletries from the hotels I have stayed at. I thought it was on time to buy some myself!

And at last.... A pair of Ferragamo shoes. At first, I didn't like them, but now, I REALLY do. Hmm.... I have lots of shoes I have to "walk in". In shoe-language this means: Walk with the shoes until you get really bad blisters, and then the shoes, in a miraculous way, will be fine. You only have to have blisters for about 1-2 weeks. It's a process, a really painful one, trust me, I know ALL about it... I have to do it, sooner or later, my nice shoes can't be in the closet forever!

Ingen kommentarer: