søndag 2. mars 2008

More from The Capital

The breakfast-room was very nice. Pastries were placed at each table and you could find yourself to fruit, cereals, juices and water. For full English breakfast you had to order the hot food. In the beginning I felt it a little bit irritating, but when I got it, it was very nice. It was not lukewarm, but damping hot. Fantastic! And real eggs too, not the greasy powder-egg. I also got a cappuchino. Nice!

When I went to the beauty-show the door-man, who's always polite and nice, small-talked a little bit and wished me a nice day. I know it's his job, but for me, it was nice. When I came back, several hours later, he was still there and said he had been looking for me. It's great with that personnel service!

Today I ordered room-service. I was exhausted after the show and needed to relax. I ordered some kind of steak, but don't remember exact now, it was delicious. Served on a tray with a little flower, very nice. The only downside was that I got mayonais that was out of date, I saw it after I had eaten it, but don't think it'll be do any harm.... Don't hope so....

Another very little downside... They have turn-down service, but strangely enough, no "pillow-chocolate"! I say "strangely" because I would have expected it because everything else here is top-noch!

Ingen kommentarer: