fredag 7. mars 2008

Radisson SAS Dusseldorf

The hotel is like all other Radisson SAS - business-like. You know what you get, a decent business-hotel. There are some very good things with Radissons: Free wireless internet and coffe/tea making facilities in room. At all the Radissons I have stayed at, there has also been enough space for a small sitting area with a chair and a table.

The check-in was efficient.

My room is nice, clean and the toiletries are the same as I have had before, but nice.






A bottle of water, complimentary, a nice gesture!






Tonight I had room-service, bacon cheese-burger. It was very nice and plenty of food.

The hotel area is quite boring. I tried to find some small shops, to get a bag of crisp and some other snacks, but I couldn't find any. It looks like the hotel is in the middle of all the show-rooms for the big designers, so if you are in the fashion-industry, the location would be the very best. If not, I would suggest to stay in the city-center. The only reason I booked this hotel was because I thought it was closer to the exhibition-center, but it's about 3 km. so you will have to take the tram anyway. City-center next time.

I had a quick look at the swimming-pool, it looked nice, I may try it out tomorrow.

My plans for tomorrow is to get up very early to get to the city-center before the beauty-show. The shops will be open at 09.00 and my plan is to be there when they open. I have to get as much as possible out of this trip! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: