mandag 3. mars 2008

Packing time

I am soon finished with packing all my stuff. Strange... When I came, I had one suitcase in the other... Now I needed both... Tonight I also had to think hard when packing. The left side, in the biggest suitcase, is for Dusseldorf. The right side has to be changed. I will be at home for two, hectic days, before going to Dusseldorf, for a new beauty-show. Right now I regret I booked Dusseldorf... On the other hand, I am really looking forward to watch the European Championship in nails, and to speak with people I know.

Well... I have a job to do... I have to eat the small cakes I got from the hotel when I arrived, they have to be eaten today... They didn't LOOK very good, but they were... Problem, I got full after eating one! Anybody fancy one? :)

Ingen kommentarer: