lørdag 8. mars 2008

Spring in Dusseldorf

Before the beauty-show I went to the city-center. In a city-guide for Dusseldorf it was said that the shops opened at 09.00. That is not true, most of them opens at 10.00. It was sunny, but freezing cold.




Because I was freezing and needed something to do from 09.30-10.00 I ended up at a Heinemann. On ground floor there is a very nice chocolate-shop and upstairs there is a cafe. I bought myself a cappuchino with cream and chocolate on top. Nice!








I also ended up bying myself some chocolate.... As I collect boxes, I needed those two....:-)

I haven't heard about Heinemann, but I think it's a well known place. When I walked upstairs, to the cafe, I could see pictures of lots of famous people who had been to the cafe, among them, the Pope.

I went to Ferragamo, but I didn't find anything this time! (Good for my bank-account....:-))

Ingen kommentarer: