fredag 22. februar 2008

Aching body and muscles

Oooooh, this is REALLY painful. I think my body is in shock after yesterdays exercise. I could already feel the pain on my way out of the gym and now it's worse... My legs feels like logs and every muscle in my body is aching. I walk like cow...:-D At least I now know WHAT muscles I used yesterday!I just can't understand how it can be more painful tomorrow. My friend E, has assured me it will... I can hear his laughter from Oslo to Bergen, funny guy....:-D

The worst thing is to think about the very bad spiral I will be in for the next months:

Monday: Exercise
Tuesday: Pain
Wednesday: More pain
Thursday: Less pain
Friday: Exercise
Saturday: Pain
Sunday: More pain
Monday: Exercise

etc..etc...

When will it stop?

Although I know all of this, I am still looking forward to next session at the gym! The "pain-spiral" HAS to stop once! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: