fredag 22. februar 2008

LEEEEEDS, here I come!

I have now booked my trip to Leeds. I will go to Leeds via Amsterdam with KLM and stay at Marriott Leeds. I have heard it's a nice hotel with very nice breakfast.

I will arrive at Leeds airport at 09.40. A " nailfriend", whom I have never met, only written with over the internet,
will pick me up at the airport. We will both drive to the academy where I am going to have private lessons with one of the "gurus" in the nailworld. I am very excited about this! After the "nailparty" :-D my nailfriend will take me to my hotel in town. This is all the Saturday. At the Sunday I do not have any program, but I am sure I can find something to do... :-)

T loves Christmas-pudding and expect me to fill my suitcase with it... YAK, I can't stand it! Wonder if it will be possible to bring some of the brandy creme... I don't know if it will still be good at Christmas... :)

At the Monday I am going back to the academy to have demos with a new way of doing nails. I will be at the academy until my flight home at 1650. Haha, I bet they will be happy when I finally leave them! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: