fredag 22. februar 2008

Inspiration

Today has been a day full of inspiration. I started the day with going to a seminar and went on with two more! 3 hours with only nailtalk, fantastic!

I was supposed to have come pictures here, but it looks like there is something wrong with either my computer or something else... I could not upload pictures and don't know why. Let's say it like this: I am not the computer-"guru".

After the seminars I went to the showhall. I talked with lots of people and got some new contacts both from UK and Germany. Haha, everybody thought it was amazing that I came from all the way from Norway. I am sure they don't know where Norway is...:-D

As yesterday, I saw some good nails but also some awful nails. I just can't believe that they have the "guts" to do demos at such big beautyshows when it's obvious they don't know what they are doing!

When I went back to the hotel my feet were sore and I was really tired. I was SO happy it wasn't me who should clear up a stand in the evening today. That's the worst thing with being an exhibitor, you have to pack together everything AFTER the show, when you are so tired you want to sit down and cry. I felt sorry for those people today...

I have tried to upload pictures again, but no pictures today... :-(

image91


image92

Ingen kommentarer: