fredag 22. februar 2008

EXCITED!

I am soooooo excited!

In May we are going to Estoril, Portugal. Some days ago I saw an auction at Luxury Link for a property in Estoril. It was a mystery auction - you don't know which hotel it is - but you know it's good and what's in the package. Here is what I knew:

Luxury property in Estoril:

This 3-night package for 2 includes:

  • 3 nights in a deluxe guest room
  • Value Added Tax & Service Charges
  • Breakfast for two each morning
  • 18-hole round of golf, one per person guaranteed each day *
  • Rental car for 3 days**
  • On-site facilities
    • Swimming pool
    • Tennis
    • Health Club
    • Beach


    I searched at the website and thought it had to be the Palacio Estoril Hotel and Golf 5*, and it was... The rack rate for this hotel, one day, is the same as I payed for the whole package!!!!!!! I can't believe I won the auction! It was really nerv-wrecking and my heart is still not calm....:-D

    The only downside with this is... I don't play golf... And have no intention on beginning either.... :-D Can you see me with high-heeled shoes playing golf?

    Another thing is that we will have to move hotel, to the main hotel, in the middle of our stay. It's only 1 km. to go, so I am sure we will manage the move. We have a car!

    I am not sure if I can manage to sleep now......

    Ingen kommentarer: