fredag 22. februar 2008

Travelreport #3 from London: Bicester outletvillage

Went up at 7. Ate breakfast and went to the tube to go to Marylbone train-station. The train from Marylbone to Bicester cost 15 Gbp both ways and it took about one hour.

I went to Mexx and bought a new suit, it was a bargain. Under 50%! I browsed through all the other shops, but didn't find anything before I came to Salvatore Ferragamo. I just HAD to buy.... two pair of shoes.... :-D You know, it was a bargain.... :-D

I also found some small other items, but nothing to write home about... :)

We came back to the hotel around 4 o'clock. Had a walk and went to Ping Pong (or something like that...) to eat dinner. They had a wide selection of "Dim Sum", Chinese dumplings. It was excellent and a very nice and trendy place.

image33


T went with the train at 6 o'clock and now I am on my own. It feels strange to be alone in the "big city". I felt sorry for myself, so sorry that I bought internet connection for 14.49 Gbp. pr. 24 hours! At Radisson SAS they have free broadband... Next time.... :)

Ingen kommentarer: