fredag 22. februar 2008

London in January - SALE

T and I are going to London the 4th. of January. I got an offer from Radisson SAS Mayfair that I just couldn't resist, so it will not be Le Meridien Piccadilly this time, maybe next...:)

The sale in London is BIG, especially the January sale. It begins at the 26th. or the 27th. of December, depends on the store. Earlier years the high-end marks began later, but it seams like they are as afraid as the others to have too much in stock after the sale, so now, they are all starting the same dates.

I have been at the starting at the Harrods sale. The queue was MASSIV and I went in... and quickly came out again...:)

Another year I had been looking for a pair of Ferragamo shoes the day before the sale started. I was told to wait to the day after, queue up an hour before they opened and wait, then I would get 30% off. Because I wanted those shoes so badly, and didn't want to pay more than I had to, I did as I was told... It was unbelieveble! Me, T (he had to go with me...:-)) and a "bunch" of Japanese queuing outside Ferragamo. In the end, I got my shoes! :-D

Oooooh, I can't wait to go to London again. I just love that city!

Ingen kommentarer: