fredag 22. februar 2008

Soon Copenhagen

Tomorrow I am going to Copenhagen with my best friend. Unfortunately we will have to take the first flight in the morning, as our original flight has been cancelled. That will say I have to get up at 03.15....

I have booked a suit at Radisson SAS Royal Copenhagen. It's a five-star hotel in the center of Copenhagen. The hotel has been designed by Arne Jacobsen. I can't wait to have a look at this hotel. Rumours say the exterior is
not very nice, but then the interior is fantastic. I will take lots of pictures! I haven't decided whether to bring the computer or not... I am not very good when it comes to taking decisions.... I still have some hours to think...:-D

When coming to packing, I am very good. This time I am not going to pack more then toiletries (still intact from when I was in Leeds, 5 days ago...:-)) some underwear, an extra top and an extra skirt. That's it! BUT I have decided to bring the big suitcase... I will have the small one in the big one (done it before...:-)). Then I will have lots of space IF I find something nice in Copenhagen...:-D After all it's soon Christmas and Copenhagen is famous for all the Danish, nice food! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: