fredag 22. februar 2008

The gym

Some days ago I talked about going to a gym.

Yesterday I walked in. I browsed through the room, didn't see anybody and thought: "Oh, good, nobody here, I can walk away..." When I turned around a man said: "Hi, what can I do for you?" In my head I thought: "Nothing, I am on my way out!" Instead I said I needed some help. Told him I haven't been exercising since the last decade and that I really wanted to do something now. He was very nice and told me all about the gym and said I could exercise for free one week. This gym has something new, a key-system. When you come you have to log in with your own key. You use the key everythime you go for a new session and everything you do will be logged at the key. Next time you go to that session, the compute will remember and tell you what to do. The best thing is that it's very easy to see the progress, AND it's not very easy to "skip" a day or a session, the trainer will find out from the key....:)

For me, I think this is a good idea. I haven't began yet, but it's a step forward in the right direction!

Ingen kommentarer: