fredag 22. februar 2008

Why can it be so difficult to get a pair of boots?

I have been searching for a pair of brown boots. Today I found a pair and they were extremely cheap. I don't use brown boots very often, so it's a gift to get them cheap. There were only one problem... They didn't have my size in brown. The saleswoman called another shop, and they had my boots in the right size. I asked them to put it away so I could drive to get them at the evening. But no, they would be on sale today, so she could not put them away for me. I said I could even pay the full price and I could pay in the shop where I was, but nope, they could not do it. HOW strange is that??? In the end I got a friend to pick them up for me, THANKS J! I haven't gotten the boots yet, but will pick them up at Saturday.

Ingen kommentarer: