fredag 22. februar 2008

Excited and ready to travel....

WHOOOOOOHOOOOO, I am SOOOOO ready to travel!

I have been browsing through the internet today... Leeds... Estoril... Bologna... Hamburg... The hotel in Estoril looks AMAZING. The only minus is that Estoril is not confirmed yet... It will be in the middle of December... Haha, I trust T on this! :-D Hamburg IS confirmed and we will stay there for 2 weeks in August. I've just read that Hamburg is good for shopping..... Wonder if they have Ferragamo there...... :-D

Yesterday I talked with friends from Liverpool and... yes... I REALLY want to go to Liverpool. Maybe in February... Hahahaha... here is my month... travel... work.... shopping... work... travel... shopping... work.... travel... work.... The time flies....:-D

Ingen kommentarer: