fredag 22. februar 2008

No more travelling for months!

When I arrived from Manchester I felt relieved that I am not going to travel again before December. Haha, it only lasted a couple of days, now I am ready to travel again and I have been browsing around at the internet for hotels and airfares. I have booked my flight to Copenhagen in December. That trip is totally pleasure with my best friend. Can't wait to go! We are going to stay at Radisson SAS Royal Copenhagen and we have booked a familyroom. I am not the kind of girl that like to share bed with other than my husband, so a familyroom with a bedroom and livingroom is good.

After Copenhagen I will have a break for some months and in March I am going for several beautyshows. Firs in London, from the 1. - 4. of March. Then Dusseldorf from the 7. - 9. In April there is a big show in Bologna that I am planning to visit too. And in May we will have about a week in Estoril (Portugal), I hope. Depends on T, if he is going to the conference or not. Fingers crossed!

So far, these are my travelplans for the winter and spring. I know there are some vague plans going on in January, but I know too little about it to write about it.

I also know we are going to Hamburg in the summertime, with T's job, but it's too far away to write about now! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: