fredag 22. februar 2008

Proffesional Beauty North

After breakfast I got a funny stomack. Not pain, but rumbling and felt a little bit sick.

My plan was to go to the show when it opened at 10. I didn't go before 11. As usual there were lots of exhibitors
and lots of people. I wandered around, looked at demos and wandered more. :) I didn't use much money, just bought a hard wax pot, nothing more. Maybe I'll buy something more tomorow. Fingers crossed my stomack will be better then.

About the demos. I know what I am going to say now is like swearing in the church... I saw a great deal of demos, and to be honest not everything was good... In my opinion there were too many unfinished and thick nails.... It looks like a lot knows the technical bit, but when it comes to the "finishing touch", something is missing..... Strange as I now am talking about the best educators in UK......... Maybe I shouldn't say it.... or maybe it's something wrong with me....:-)

Ingen kommentarer: