fredag 22. februar 2008

More Radisson Edwardian Manchester

As I said, this is a 5-star hotel. I expect much from a 5-star hotel and even more when it's a Radisson. I don't think I told about my check-in.

When I checked in the reseptionist looked kind of strange, as there were something wrong with my booking. I tried to ask him if there were something wrong, but he never answered, in fact, he didn't speak much to me at all. When he finallyu found me a room, I asked if I could have a late check-out. He just said: "No, the check-out time is 12.00 strictly!" How rude! I can understand that the hotel needs all the rooms, but if I was him, I would have PRETENDED to check and then say "I am so sorry, the hotel is full... blah... blah...." At least I would have felt he tried... At the other side, I have asked for late check-out time at other Radisson SAS hotels, and there has never been a problem.

When I came to my room, I found that I had forgotten to show my SAS Eurobonus card, to get my points. I went down to the reseption again and the same man was there. I asked him to register my stay at my card. He refused to do and said they had nothing to do with the SAS, they were an Edwardian, not a SAS hotel. I said I was pretty sure I could get points, but he was SO sure... He got me to feel like an idiot! When I came to my room I checked my booking, and guesse what? It is even written at my booking-papers that I get points for the stay! I also checked at www.sas.no and Radisson Edwardian AND Radisson SAS are partners.

The breakfast... It's ok, nice, full English, but it's not the breakfast I got at Radisson SAS Amsterdam or Liverpool. I missed the bottled water, the champagne (not that I DRINK it in the morning... it's just nice to know you CAN...:-)), and the big selection of bottled juice (I am a clean-freak and like everything that I know nobody can have "polluted"!). No, this was not a 5-star breakfast!

Today I went to the hotel, to eat lunch. Typically the "evel reseptionist" served me, the only difference was that he know was the "evel waiter". I asked for the bill when I got my food, I was in a hurry. Do you think I got the bill? Nope, I had to ask another waiter. When she finally came with the bill and I asked to put it on my room, she had to ask if it was possible. Another five min. more went on... Of course I could put it at my room!!!

Yesterday I wrote an e-mail to ask the hotel about my eurobonus points. Of course I haven't gotten any answer... And of course, my "complimentary bottle of water" never turned up.

I wonder if there will be any problem with the check-out tomorow... In my booking it is also written I have 30% off at all food bought at the hotel.. Will I have to fight to get it? :-/ Let's hope not...:)

Ingen kommentarer: