fredag 22. februar 2008

Manchester, Radisson Edwardian

This hotel is a 5-star hotel. It's nice, very nice, but I am not sure if I got the "good feeling" at the hotel. The receptionist was not very nice and he didn't get me any good feelings. However the man who followed me to my room was very nice.

I booked a business-room because it was not much more expencive. In my papers it is written I should get a bottle of mineralwater for free, every day. There were no mineralwater at my room. I have not complained, as I don't think it's a reason to complain... I bought a bottle of mineralwater at Tesco...:) However, it should not be necessary to ask for something that you have paied for. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow if I don't get it.

The firealarm has went on twice this evening! The strange reason is that I read a review at tripadvisor.com that said that they had had problems with the firealarm too. I didn't call the reception the first time it went on, but the second time I did. They told me thay had sorted it out. Let's hope it will be silent tonight...

image87


image88


image89


image90

Ingen kommentarer: