fredag 22. februar 2008

Cafe Royal, Radisson SAS Royal Copenhagen

For dinner we decided to try the restaurant: Cafe Royal. They had a Christmas buffet. The whole thing was a disaster. The cold food was not very cold. I would suppose it to be placed at ice as there were fish and seafood (shrimps from lake). The food looked like it had been there for a long time as it had skin and the meat looked dry. You had to kind of "dig" under the food to get some food that looked fresh... The hot buffet was even worse. Some of it were COLD and some were luke-warm, it did also have skin and looked dry. YAK. :-(

I told the waiter and she didn't thank me or ask me about it. We had to complain to another waiter. She offered us another meal, but we were not hungry anymore so we said thanks, but no thanks. We had our drinks for free. Nice, but it didn't do anything for all the other people who had payed for the cold and skinny food...

Copenhagen8


Copenhagen9

Look at the spoon sinking in the rice-pudding. As I told my friend, the rice-pudding WAS nice AFTER I had dug (?) under the skin, with another spoon...


Ingen kommentarer: