fredag 22. februar 2008

Embarrassing.... How is it possible?

This is a long story....

Last Sunday J and me went to the swimming-pool in the city because J was going to participate in a swimming-competition. Off we went. I even got a free parking-space for the car, very close to the event. We came in and.... nobody was there... We asked the receptionist and she told us there were no competition that day. Bummer... I assumed it had to be this Sunday then and wondered if the free parking-space would still be there...

OK, it's now Sunday and we had to eat dinner at two o'clock to get to the swimming-pool in time. T found the note with the information about the swimming-competition and J read it... and said: "We don't have to hurry up, it's not this Sunday either, it's in THREE weeks!" At least we didn't go to the swimming-pool and had to go home without the competition....

I don't understand this.... :-D

And T don't understand that I actually am capable to run a successfull business.... and the last, how I manage to travel and get to all my plains on time. Sometimes I am wondering too...........

I think I will be victimized for this for a looooong time....

Ingen kommentarer: