fredag 22. februar 2008

Do it yourself

What an evening!

First I had to drag along my two suitcases, my laptopbag and my handbag all over Liverpool Street Station.
I had to find a toilet. Stupid me had been drinking too much coffee and water befor I left... When I finally found the toilet there were one upstairs and one downstairs, but none on the ground floor. No elevator, just stairs... lots of... I didn't have a choice, I had to ask a man, who was looking after his wifes luggage when she went down, to look after my luggage. He looked nice... And he was! He didn't steel anything! :-D

Into the train... dragging along alll my luggage... to the airport... stiløl heavy... One suitcase 21,5 kilo and one 15 kilo... Got rit of the them. Oh, what a relief!

Came to Bergen. Into the taxfreeshop. DIdn't bother to buy anything... just some boxes of beer and "snus" (YAK) for a friend of mine. Heavy stuff...

Down to the luggage hall. Got my two suitcases on a trolley... Left the airport... Into the car... Still heavy stuff... Got home, drove to the door, luggage into the hall and drove the car down to the parking place. GRRRRRRR.... THIS IS NOT MY JOB! Where is my husband when I need him??????? :-D

Ingen kommentarer: