fredag 22. februar 2008

An apology from Radisson Edwardian, Manchester

A week ago I got an on-line guest comments card from Radisson Edwardian, Manchester. At Sunday I wrote about my experience with the hotel and today I got a phone-call from the guest relation manager at the hotel. He apologized about everything and asked for my SAS Eurobonus number to add my points. He also promised me to upgrade me to be a VIP guest and give me the best room/suit available for my next stay at the hotel. He also told he would arrange some extra drinks for me and personally look after me next time I'll stay in Manchester. Haha, I think I have to go to Manchester soon!

The best thing, it's not only me who have had complaints about the rude reseptionist!

This tells me it helps to complain! :-D

Ingen kommentarer: