fredag 22. februar 2008

My fantastic "nail-day"

When I arrived to Leeds L and her husband picked me up to drive L and me to the academy where I was going to have my private session with one of the best nailtechs in Europe, maybe world. She's a legend in the industry. I was very excited and terrible frightened to meet her, but it was blown away when I met her. She was a very lovely woman and I really liked her from the very first minute. We talked, did nails, went to lunch and talked and did more nails all day. I can't believe she used a whole day with little me!!! She even told me I was welcome to come to Spain, where she lives, to learn another system. What an offer!!!

I am going back, to the academy, at Monday. There will be sessions with demos all day and I will propably meet lots of nailtechs from UK . I can't wait to go back!

Ingen kommentarer: