fredag 22. februar 2008

Summerhouse

Today we decided to go to my parents summerhouse at Askøy, outside Bergen. We were planning on fishing and trying to get crabs with fishpots. The rain was pouring down and it was wet and cold. Not very nice so we decided to go inside and lit a fire in the fireplace. We grilled/cooked sausages in the fireplace and had a great time before we headed home.

image66

image67

When I was a little girl my grandmother used to serve me breakfast outside at the balcony. Fresh white bread with butter, eggs and tomatoe...

image68

The fireplace


image69

image70

It's not easy to cook in the fireplace...:-D


image71

This old "air-thing" is very useful when making the fire.


image72

A selection of summerhats. Essential in a summerhouse!



image73

The view from the house.


image74

My little nephews summerhouse...:-D


image75

My mothers flowers are still beautiful!

Ingen kommentarer: